Monday, July 25, 2011

REWARD: If you find this woman, please contact me!!!!!!!!



Been missing since 2004.

I've managed to go workout the past two days. I don't think I've over eatten either. BUT, I have enjoyed a bowl of cereal before I've gone to bed (cereal is like my version of crack) but felt incredible guilt after I've eatten it and promised myself that I wouldn't do it ever again. HA! I know better.
This past week I've been feeling like I'm in a hole and not so much like myself. Conclusion: I'm trying to be someone I'm not. Thinking if I colored my hair and cut it short and did this and that I would be different and happier. When in fact I've felt more self conscious and sadder (is that a word?). Time to go back to the blond and long hair.
So the plans for today: my usual daily housework. And later I think I may bust out a pilates DVD and hope I don't get discouraged.

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! Keep your eyes on the prize and you WILL get there with time. I know how easy it is to get discouraged, it seems like my brief bits of motivation are nothing in comparison with my slip-ups and lazy days but there is one thing I do know: I won't ever get what I want if I give up!!! Hugs to you lady love!

    PS I like you red or blond, both are hot! ;)

    ReplyDelete